Please follow the guidelines set forth by the Hendricks County Health Department for your event planning. Also note that usage status is contingent on the Hendricks County Health Department continuing to agree and may change at any time.
TO MAKE A FACILITY REQUEST, AS A COMMUNITY MEMBER, CLICK "BECOME A REQUESTER" ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.
For a video that will guide you through your facility use request, "CLICK HERE"
To request the use of ACSC facilities:
- Requests for use must be submitted at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Review the Facilities Request and Class Type for your organization. "CLICK HERE"
- Review the Request for Use of School Facilities guidance document. "CLICK HERE"
- Please note the minimum requirements for insurance coverage:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate;
- $500,000/$500,000/$500,000 (each accident/disease-policy limit/disease-each employee) for workers' compensation insurance; and
- if requesting party will be operating corporate-owned vehicles on ACSC property, $1,000,000 auto liability insurance
- Certificate Holder must be Avon Community School Corporation, 7203 E. US Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
- Your application will be reviewed and a confirming email will be issued to you.
- The Fee Schedule for facilities is available when you. "CLICK HERE"
- A check, payable to Avon Community School Corporation, for the entire amount, must be presented to the building treasurer within one (1) week after the event.
We ask for cooperation and consideration regarding ACSC facility usage as Avon student activities will always take priority.
Thank you for your support.
Refund Policy: No Refunds.
Please submit payments to the building that was used and made payable to Avon Community School Corporation.